Tuesday, September 30, 2008

11013

[planehuggers] More Planehugger Group Troubles?


Now you mention it I've had a niggling problem for weeks. My problem is that I don't get the below happening at all. I wonder if Peg can discover what her problem is and can pass on this information to me. Anyway, it seems to have revitalized Nico. His list of red herrings etc was excellent. And he thinks the paper is suspect too, as I do.

Hey, Nico and Rosalee - has NBC a 9/11 archive? How did NBC introduce Chopper 4 into their coverage? We know how Fox introduced their chopper [arrived in the west just in time to catch "nose out". The introduction of Chopper 4, being "live" footage must have been dramatic. Going from long range crappie video of the NT damage to the real quality stuff must have required an intro from the news anchor. Fox gave an intro for their chopper.

Is Simon Shack seeing this? How about it? Did Chopper 4 stuff just come out the blue? Was Chopper 4 in the air prior to 8:46 doing what they general do and turn up after the first "hit" on their own initiative?

No comments: